Rainy day in the Bay today (Sorry about the rhyme, I do it all the time.). So, instead of our planned running, we did the C2 Rower.
- A few pull-ups
- 2 different shoulder stretches
- 2 different hip stretches
- 5.3.1 Dead Lift (see video below)
The program is definitely working. Today I did 10 reps of a weight that is pretty close to what my 1-rep max was.
10 rounds of 30 secs on the C2 Rower going all-out effort. Then, take a 2 minute recovery. Mixed it in between the strength work. See C2 Row videos below
- So, row hard for 30 seconds and write down the distance in meters.
- 2 minute recovery (sometimes doing a set of dead lifts in this time)
- Repeat for 9 more rounds